Powerspeed Electrical Limited listed on the Zimbabwe Stock Exchange has declared a dividend with the following details:
- Date Announced: Tuesday, 04 December 2018
- Dividend declared for the period: 30 September 2018
- Dividend Amount per share: 0.4 US cents
- Dividend Record Date: 21 December 2018
- Last day to trade cum-dividend: 18 December 2018
- Share trade Ex Dividend: 19 December 2018
- Dividend Status: Declared
- Dividend Payment Date: 31 January 2019
- Tax Status: Gross
- Withholding tax: 10%
- Scrip Dividend Offer: Available
- Scrip Dividend Offer Term: 1 scrip dividend share for every 35 shares already held
Latest news and corporate announcements from Powerspeed Electrical Limited (PWS.zw).
Powerspeed Electrical is a leading supplier of electrical products and services; trading through its own chain of hardware retail outlets known as Electrosales Hardware. The company supplies electrical products and solutions to the painting, plumbing, electrical, building, hand and power tools, outdoor and gardening, and automotive industries in Zimbabwe. Powerspeed Engineering is a subsidiary company involved in rewinding electric motors, supplying industrial fans and ducting for commercial and industrial applications, fabrication of non-standard steel products and structures, and commercial and industrial light fittings, heating elements, distribution boards and domestic irons. The engineering division is the amalgamation of three leading industrial engineering companies; Airflow, Relmo and ELS.